- Trip Dates: July 28 – August 3
- Team Availability: 25
- Cost: $400 – $450
- Personal letters are the best method to raise support. You can expect an average of $25 per letter, which means you need to mail about 15 letters out.
- Start saving now! Don’t rely on your letters. Start mowing grass, babysitting, and saving money to go towards the trip.
- Don’t forget the importance of prayer! Prayer support will be key in our mission together!
- Disaster Relief: We hope to continue to partner with MNA (Mission to North America) who has been our denomination’s front runner in re-building Panama City Beach after Hurricane Michael devastated the area last fall.
- Community Organizations: We also hope to have opportunities to serve with various ministries in the Panama City Beach area to provide support, care, resources and encouragement to the community.
- Housing: We will plan to stay at a local retreat center
- Completed application due May 1 with $50 deposit
- Commitment to attend all team meetings
- A heart to serve the city and others, and an openness to be part of a group that desires to see God work in our hearts.