2 – Stand Up
key scripture: Daniel 4:22-34
The decisions you make today pave the way for your decisions of tomorrow.
“Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. Be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself.” – Galatians 6:1
1. God, help us to confront with the goal of restoration
2. God, help me to confront with caution.
“At the end of that time I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified Him who lives forever.” – Daniel 4:34
- Todd talked about standing up and being willing to confront others – has anyone done that to you before? How did you feel? How did the process work?
- Why do we tend to shy away from standing up for what is right and confronting others?
- Have you ever stood up in a situation to confront someone you loved? How did it go?
- Why is standing up really the most loving thing we can do? How can we do this better as a high school community?
- What are ways you can put this into practice? How can standing up also be evangelistic? Who are you praying for and reaching out to this week?